Tuesday, August 18, 2009

5 things I like about the new NM trailer

The new trailer hit the web this weekend, and I feel very sorry for all of you who had to pay $10.00 to go see Bandslam and the trailer...I hope the torture was worth it. The clip is very good. It gives us, fans, a very deep insight of the movie and some key scenes. Out of the 1 min and 43 sec, I have 5 moments that I particularly enjoy the most, and I want to share them with you.
1. Kstew finally smiling.
Now, it's not that I had ever doubt of the acting abilities of Ms. Stewart, but she smiles (or shows any other kind of emotion) so rarely that on 00:30 it reminds me of the Adam's Family Movie, when Wednesday is saying goodbye to the nerd kid she likes in the summer camp, and she smiles that diabolical smile for the first time...yeah...creepy...but at least it looks like Kstew is finally developing Bella's character and getting closer to our beloved Bella of the books.
2. Taycob's creepy long neck
I can't give myself credit for noticing this. As I was reading MTV's analysis of the trailer and the fans comments, someone pointed out that on 00:38, Taycob's neck, although not visible, looks impossibly long. It actually looks very funny and I just wonder, how the heck does that happen?
3. "He's thirty lbs...bigger"
I simply adore Taycob. He is the most hard-working, excited cast member and I love the smile on his face when he acknowledge the 30 lbs he had put on on his to young body. I still think the poor kid is deforming his body way too soon, but nobody can deny he looks as hot as the 108 F Wolfy character he plays in the movies. Go Team Taycob!!!
4. Dakota as Jane
Certainly scary. Dakota was the perfect choice for Jane, and the 5 seconds she is on screen in this video proves it. "A picture is worth a thousand words".
5. RPattz's face of torture
Not that I like seeing the tortured, agonized face of the sexiest man on Earth (even after finally recognizing he is doing more than business with a girl that has a black ugly thing in her head), but I believe Chris (in comparison with Coo-Coo Hardwick) made the right decision of giving our adored RPattz free will for doing his thing. He is finally proving the amazing actor he is, and the world will now be allowed to see him.
What are YOUR favorite 5 things of this new trailer?? Do you agree, disagree, or simply can't decide on only 5 things?
Love,

Horchy B

No comments:

Post a Comment